`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should expect '16 Bowman Platinum to be priced soon

We should expect '16 Bowman Platinum to be priced soon
It has been 3 weeks since the product was "released" to WalMart so it would surprise me if it did not get priced by Beckett very, very soon...right?

RE: We should expect '16 Bowman Platinum to be priced soon
still waiting for the bowman chrome to be fully priced.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Since it's a retail exclusive to Walmart only, it might not ever be priced. For some reason Beckett takes a lot longer for cards that aren't hobby released. Must be that they get most of the pricing from hobby shops. ;-)
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-14-2016, 04:59 PM)djohn Wrote: Since it's a retail exclusive to Walmart only, it might not ever be priced. For some reason Beckett takes a lot longer for cards that aren't hobby released. Must be that they get most of the pricing from hobby shops. ;-)
Well, wouldn't that just be a kick in the pants for those of us looking to complete a set or two!

(09-14-2016, 03:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: It has been 3 weeks since the product was "released" to WalMart so it would surprise me if it did not get priced by Beckett very, very soon...right?
My guess is the staggered release would be the excuse...err reason. Not all stores had them at the same time. It seemed somewhat delayed and inconsistent.

(09-14-2016, 04:05 PM)bman12 Wrote: still waiting for the bowman chrome to be fully priced.
Probably going to have to wait another week or 2 since it just came out last week.

I can not find any in Chantilly area, VA...is it Wal Mart only..I thought Target had them too??

(09-15-2016, 06:22 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I can not find any in Chantilly area, VA...is it Wal Mart only..I thought Target had them too??
Yes, others have found them in Target or Meier, and some of us have found them at Shopko in Midwest. There may be other locations, too. My local WalMarts only carry the rack packs.

Found three boxes at K Mart here in Las Vegas. Not real impressed. Looks like they would be hard pressed to get a high grade. Mine had rough edges, especially at the top of the card. Did pull a Brendon Rodgers green non-auto #'d/99.
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

I do have a family member living in that area and couldn't find any Platinum at a few Wal Marts
(09-15-2016, 06:22 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I can not find any in Chantilly area, VA...is it Wal Mart only..I thought Target had them too??