`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Sp Jeter prices!!!

1993 Sp Jeter prices!!!
Has anyone else noticed how the prices for the 93 sp jeter have skyrocketed to unimagined prices??? I was specifically looking at PSA 8 and 9 and BGS 9s and holy cow!!!!! I bought my BGS 9 just before all this happened so I cant be happier its incredible!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: 1993 Sp Jeter prices!!!
I'm actually not that surprised. Jeter is the modern version of Mickey Mantle in terms of collectability. On top of that higher grade cards have been exploding in value, especially on key cards and cards that are tougher to get high grades.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Maybe Beckett will update the Baseball Price Guide to reflex Market Prices.

Actually it does surprise me a bit since he is still far away for hall election and he currently isnt in any baseball news...... I mean, who knows what he is up to now.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-16-2016, 10:28 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Actually it does surprise me a bit since he is still far away for hall election and he currently isnt in any baseball news...... I mean, who knows what he is up to now.
He's writing children's sports books & marrying models.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.