`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavy Heart!!

RE: Heavy Heart!!
Are you close to a large city? Sites like Craigslist may be an option but only makes sense if a lot of people will see your listing.

Craigslist has worked for me when moving lots, high and low end.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

unfortunately no, im in the middle of nowhere upper ny state. The closest cities are either plattsburgh or Glenns Falls, and they are not even huge cities.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

If you are on Facebook, there are tons of Groups where you can sell and trade your cards. They mostly use Ebay sales for a price reference, but it does negate the 10% Ebay fee.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(09-09-2016, 11:51 AM)antriarc Wrote: Alright guys, as the title says im not looking forward to this but something I have to do for my family. It's time to start liquidating some of my cards. Like all of you I just have a mountain amount of cards from Rooks, inserts, numbered inserts, jersey, to auto cards. My question is what is the best way to sell your cards and reaping the highest amount from them you can. I know using ebay or most markets for that matter your lucky to get quarter to half value on book value. And I am not looking to become rich but would like the highest return I can so I can help my family raise enough money toward our future goal. All input welcome and all opinions I give thanks for.
Part of the "highest amount" might involve not collecting anything in your signature, unfortunately.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

just have not updated my signature, I am currently not collecting at all. Once life is on track and where it needs to be Ill collect again. And my boys will be a bit older so they might join me on our collection goals. For now need to get them a bigger house!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups