`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another 2016 Bowman Blaster

Another 2016 Bowman Blaster
Hadn't pulled literally anything even half decent since I pulled the Arcia Purple Auto /250. Hit another purple today in the second last pack, of a player that I really like! I'm literally addicted to buying these, still chasing that green Moncada that will never come, like Al Bundys pizza! Not a Moncada, but still a sweet hit!

[Image: Yeudy%20Garcia%20Purple%20Paper%20Auto%2...fqo9xv.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Another 2016 Bowman Blaster
Nice pull from a Blaster! That never happens to me...

RE: Another 2016 Bowman Blaster
(08-31-2016, 12:23 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Nice pull from a Blaster! That never happens to me...
I've pulled about 10 or so autos from the Blasters/Rack Pack/3 Pack Hangers this year. One that I bought actually had two autos in a single blaster, one of which was a green refractor auto /99. I can't get enough of them. I continue and continue to buy them just trying for that Moncada or Seager Green Auto /99. Never gunna happen
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!