`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Card Stores

Boston Card Stores
I will be in Boston in 2 weeks and am looking forward to hitting up some card stores in the area. Could any of you please offer any good suggestions, either within the city or just outside of it? I'm hoping to grab as many Pedroias as I can and am excited about not having to pay $3 shipping on cards less then $1! Thanks all!
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]

RE: Boston Card Stores
Will you be in the city itself, or surrounding areas?
If you are in the city the only two shops I can think of off the top of my head are..
Kenmore Collectibles (617-482-5705) on Commonwealth Ave near Fenway very good selection of newer cards with some vintage.

Bay state Coin (617-426-7828) on Bromfield street near Boston Common/Fanuiel Hall area - coins are the primary business, but has a decent card selection, trending towards vintage. Small store gets crowded at lunchtime. (if you stop here, go across the street for a killer sandwich at Sam LaGrasse's!)

outside of the city...

Slapshot Sports Cards in Saugus (781-231-1800) Highly reccomended - a true card shop, they always have something that interests me.

KC Sportscard in Quincy (617-328-3393) recommended- cards and comics, have not been there in over a year, but usally has something for me.

Also there's a weekly card show in Woburn at the Best Western (Montvale Ave exit off 93)
and a Labor Day show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield.

Hope this helps,
Scott

50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

I have been to Batter Up Sports Cards several times when in town. It's a little bit outside of Boston in Tewksbury, MA. Address is: 1830 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Thanks,
- Steve

Thank you both so much for the information! Exactly what I was hoping for!
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]

(08-21-2016, 06:06 AM)sshissler Wrote: I have been to Batter Up Sports Cards several times when in town. It's a little bit outside of Boston in Tewksbury, MA. Address is: 1830 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Good call! I live on the south side of the city, but on the occasions I get up that way I do try stop in.
In southern New Hampshire, in Salem NH and Seabrook NH , there is also Chris' Comics, one of my favorite card stops as well.
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(08-23-2016, 11:35 AM)scottzoe Wrote: Good call! I live on the south side of the city, but on the occasions I get up that way I do try stop in.
In southern New Hampshire, in Salem NH and Seabrook NH , there is also Chris' Comics, one of my favorite card stops as well.
99% of my major hits come from Chris's. Awesome selection.