`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Hiatus due to a broken leg

Trading Hiatus due to a broken leg
For anyone who may try to open a trade with me, I apologize in advance if I am not timely with my reply. Due to a broken leg, I will be away from trading for the forseeable future. I look forward to getting back to it when I can more easily access the cards again.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: Trading Hiatus due to a broken leg
sorry to hear that hope it heals quickly
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Dang, that is horrible to hear... Best of luck with the rehabbing man.

OUCH! Get well soon, my man!
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Thanks guys. The word I have started to learn the true meaning of....patience.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(07-28-2016, 02:01 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Thanks guys. The word I have started to learn the true meaning of....patience.
Don't rush the healing process, my friend! You want that leg to be completely healed before you go back to your every day life. Rest easy! :o) I have a trade offer ready to send you when you're up to it.

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL