`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were any cards made for the Rockies when they wore those god awful jerseys in 1999?
Rainbow 
Were any cards made for the Rockies when they wore those god awful jerseys in 1999?
The jersey I am talking about is the one they wore in 1999 that has the mountain and baseball on front with the number to the top left. If you google 1999 Colorado Rockies jersey you will see which one I am talking about.

RE: Were any cards made for the Rockies when they wore those god awful jerseys in 1999?
terrible jersey indeed!!! I dont know if any cards are showing that uni........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Were any cards made for the Rockies when they wore those god awful jerseys in 1999?
Wow, I guess I kinda put that horrible design out of my mind. I have to say, were I on the team at that time, I'd have been embarrassed and demanded to be traded. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

not even larry walker looked good in that jersey lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Worst uniforms ever...
[Image: tatc-feat.jpg]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Whos terrible idea was that??

If I remember correctly, wasnt that a promotion for Y2K or something?
RoncalliJetsForever9096822
HOFer Craig Biggio-1469/5513-26%
HOFer Derrick Brooks-260/773-33%