Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melvin gordon 1/1 printing plate Rc
Wink 
Melvin gordon 1/1 printing plate Rc
From Topps field access. Just pulled today. First 1/1 pull but looking to get rid of it. Make offers.Not sure why image post isn't working but will send images to anyone interested

RE: Melvin gordon 1/1 printing plate Rc
I have a 2015 Immaculate collection signature patches #9 Ryan Tannehill #'d 43/49 graded mint 9 by BGS. Not to sure what it's worth

Once it's in your org, I might be interested depending on which version it is. I think there's the regular, and then the fantasy studs, or something like that. Congrats on the hit!

(07-14-2016, 12:10 PM)savagenate Wrote: Once it's in your org, I might be interested depending on which version it is. I think there's the regular, and then the fantasy studs, or something like that. Congrats on the hit!
It's the cyan printing plate

I also have a printing plate of I think Joey Porter when he was with the Dolphins

(07-13-2016, 05:48 PM)kris4u22 Wrote: From Topps field access. Just pulled today. First 1/1 pull but looking to get rid of it. Make offers.Not sure why image post isn't working but will send images to anyone interested