Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bye Megatron.

Bye Megatron.
Good day, Beckett Community!

Yes... I am still alive. I just have some fish frying, and need to focus on them first. I also have to find something to replace what I do have for Football.

It seems that my son has decided that, seeing as Calvin "Megatron" Johnson has retired, he will will stop collecting football cards. Crap. Megacrap. Now I have almost 300 Megatron cards, 100 Matthew Stafford cards, and about 500-600 other Detroit Lions cards available. Plus the traders that we acquired through boxes and this amazing community, we should have something that you are interested in.

I do not know what I am going to replace what I do have for football cards with, but I will look at pretty well anything. If you see something that you like in my Org. please feel free to send a trade offer or a post. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Bye Megatron.
Sorry to hear that! I hope you might hold onto a couple of the more prized ones for him to have someday when he grows up. I've heard so many countless stories of people wishing they kept some of their collection. With that said, I'm sure he wouldn't miss any Finest cards if you got them Smile.

(07-11-2016, 08:18 AM)jplarson Wrote: Sorry to hear that! I hope you might hold onto a couple of the more prized ones for him to have someday when he grows up. I've heard so many countless stories of people wishing they kept some of their collection. With that said, I'm sure he wouldn't miss any Finest cards if you got them Smile.
Haha! I am sure that he won't miss Finest. I know that I have a few, so take a peek. As for keeping some... I am not too sure what to keep. Maybe some of the True RC's that I have, and a Stafford Auto or two. We will see. Thanks for the reply.

Randi

Well, a player doesn't stop being great just because he's retired...and watch, next year a team will come calling and he'll come out of retirement :p

What are you looking for? Cash? Trade? Just let me know look at my org or hit me up with a price and list of cards and I'll buy some or maybe all from you

(07-11-2016, 07:51 AM)rayeates Wrote: Good day, Beckett Community!

Yes... I am still alive. I just have some fish frying, and need to focus on them first. I also have to find something to replace what I do have for Football.

It seems that my son has decided that, seeing as Calvin "Megatron" Johnson has retired, he will will stop collecting football cards. Crap. Megacrap. Now I have almost 300 Megatron cards, 100 Matthew Stafford cards, and about 500-600 other Detroit Lions cards available. Plus the traders that we acquired through boxes and this amazing community, we should have something that you are interested in.

I do not know what I am going to replace what I do have for football cards with, but I will look at pretty well anything. If you see something that you like in my Org. please feel free to send a trade offer or a post. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

(07-11-2016, 11:19 AM)savagenate Wrote: Well, a player doesn't stop being great just because he's retired...and watch, next year a team will come calling and he'll come out of retirement :p
True... but tell that to a 10-year-old. Haha! I hope that he does not tarnish himself by coming back... but we will see.

Randi
(07-11-2016, 07:00 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: What are you looking for? Cash? Trade? Just let me know look at my org or hit me up with a price and list of cards and I'll buy some or maybe all from you
Offer in your court.

Randi