`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan/Bo Jackson

Michael Jordan/Bo Jackson
I have what looks like an 86 Fleer Rookies card with Michael Jordan(White Sox) and Bo Jackson(Auburn) on it. The back is fairly plain, white with the stats in black. Does anyone have any information on this?

RE: Michael Jordan/Bo Jackson
do you happen to have a pic/scan ??
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

That is a broder-style card from the early 90s. I remember the exact card you're referring to, in fact here are pictures of the front and back of the card, that I assume you're referring to.
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Unfortunately broder-style cards have no book value, and usually sell for very little (i.e. around $1 or so). These cards were unlicensed and typically were made by individuals or small companies and not real card companies. The cards were typically sold for a few dollars each at card shows, and at the time were somewhat popular. There were some really cool looking ones made, but since they are unlicensed, and typically infringed on existing copyrights, their value is minimal.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0bBFX8JokhUvYjqht6qx...Bl8mxchE21]

It is a 86' design, but remember Jordan played with the White Sox in the 90s, plus just like djohn posted earlier. A good looking card with minimal value.

Thanks for the info. Neat card to have for the collection, even if its value is minimal.

I thought it was a broder card, thanks for confirming
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s