`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice little redemption day from Topps!

Nice little redemption day from Topps!
Got these so quick. Topps has always been lightning fast in contrast to Panini. Both sweet cards glad I got them so quick!

[Image: Fernando%20Tatis%20Jr%20Bowman%20Gold%20Auto.jpg]

[Image: Cornelius%20Randolph%20Bowmans%20Best%20Auto.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Nice little redemption day from Topps!
Sweet man!! Hope Randolph pans out be be a stud
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(06-08-2016, 01:43 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Sweet man!! Hope Randolph pans out be be a stud

me too man for sure, I go to a lot of Iron Pigs games so I'm excited for down the road when he makes it to AAA. Hopefully he stays in the organization
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Nice stuff.....Topps has stepped it up with the redemptions. Enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.