`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Trout auto for...

Bowman Chrome Trout auto for...
I didn't get a great response trying to buy Chrome auto's so I'll try something else. I'm willing to trade an ungraded base '09 Bowman Chrome Trout auto for Bowman Chrome star prospect auto's and relevant prospects from roughly the last five years. Anyone interested? Thanks, Matt

RE: Bowman Chrome Trout auto for...
Well, now that you put it that way... of course! I'll put an offer out there.
Thanks,
- Steve

I would have loved to sell you my blue refractor auto of Willson Contreras but when I checked it in the sunlight I saw 2 tiny horizontal scratches down from the top edge. Bummer!!

(06-08-2016, 03:08 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would have loved to sell you my blue refractor auto of Willson Contreras but when I checked it in the sunlight I saw 2 tiny horizontal scratches down from the top edge. Bummer!!
They are probably roller lines. Do you have pics?

(06-08-2016, 03:16 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: They are probably roller lines. Do you have pics?
I will send you one tonight after work. I was only able to see these 'lines' when held at an angle in the sunlight. I do not know what roller lines are...I thought these were scratches thinner than a human hair.

if only i had what your looking for , i would be all over this offer. good luck matt im sure someone can help u , after all isn't everyone after a 2009 bc trout auto ?

(06-08-2016, 03:20 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I will send you one tonight after work. I was only able to see these 'lines' when held at an angle in the sunlight. I do not know what roller lines are...I thought these were scratches thinner than a human hair.
Could be but a good deal of Bowman Chrome cards have what appear to be scratches but are actually left by rollers during the production process. They usually run from top to bottom and parallel to each other. They can be really prominent or extremely hard to see, usually having to use natural light moving the card around.

(06-08-2016, 06:00 PM)ounagi Wrote: if only i had what your looking for , i would be all over this offer. good luck matt im sure someone can help u , after all isn't everyone after a 2009 bc trout auto ?
Thank you and I can always get one for you when your ready James.

I took photos from different angles to show the surface.

http://s392.photobucket.com/user/kerryan...ent&page=1

I'll take a look when I get a sec today. Thanks!
Id still be interested if it's for trade. If it's the line by his helmet your referring to, it looks very faint.

(06-09-2016, 04:47 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'll take a look when I get a sec today. Thanks!
Id still be interested if it's for trade. If it's the line by his helmet your referring to, it looks very faint.
That's it. I was planning to get it graded and try to sell as I collect sets and don't need anything over $10 value at this time. But if you are interested in buying shoot me an offer.
I have a 2015 topps chrome correa sp that I also have a hard time trading due to my PC needs lacking.