`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would like to hear other's opinions

would like to hear other's opinions
So, as I'm sure everyone knows from my regular, redundant posts, i pc Gaudreau, Gostisbehere, Ovi, Gudas and PK Subban. With all the trades that I have completed, I have really focused on Gaudreau, Ghost and Ovechkin. That said, I am thinking of dumping my Subban PC and taking up Tarasenko. I don't collect based on how well the cards do price-wise. If I like a player, iE Gudas, I collect them. With having to get the NHL Center Ice packages this year to watch the Flyers, I have also caught quite a few Blues' games and I am really impressed with the way Tarasenko plays. So, I was thinking of swapping. I have between 75-100 Subban cards and only a few Tarasenko at the moment. I would like to hear some feedback on whether or not this is a good idea. I am open to any, even those that want to bash me, because we all know that opinions are like A-hole, everyone has one and they all stink. LOL...... I would still like to hear what everyone has to say. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hit me with you best opinions and then start a trade with me for Gaudreau, Ghost, or Ovi (until i make up my mind on the rest of the PC. Have a great night!!!! -Joe

RE: would like to hear other's opinions
i say go for it if you like his performance and any other reasons then id say look for some trades