`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Awesome QB Mailday!

Awesome QB Mailday!
Since I didn't collect for quite a few years, I had to jump back to catch up on what I missed.

Need to add a bit more, but definitely a good start I think.

[Image: 20160507_214122_zpsrjrfpj4n.jpg]
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

RE: Awesome QB Mailday!
Nice start!
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

GOOD START INDEED!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Sweet Romo man. I hate the Cowboys but I remember years ago before he started I had the chance to buy that card on ebay for 7.99. I told my buddy "with a last name like that, he's bound to be one of those guys that never pans out" So much for that ideology lmao
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(05-08-2016, 07:02 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Sweet Romo man. I hate the Cowboys but I remember years ago before he started I had the chance to buy that card on ebay for 7.99. I told my buddy "with a last name like that, he's bound to be one of those guys that never pans out" So much for that ideology lmao
Oh man...lol

I'm FROM Dallas, so the Cowboys are my team. If I'd been collecting back then, I'd probably have grabbed a ton of these - especially at that price.

To be fair though, it's not like expectations for him were even remotely high. lol
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

NBA - LeBron, Jordan

(05-08-2016, 07:02 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Sweet Romo man. I hate the Cowboys but I remember years ago before he started I had the chance to buy that card on ebay for 7.99. I told my buddy "with a last name like that, he's bound to be one of those guys that never pans out" So much for that ideology lmao
Similar experience in 2000 at a flea market when I saw a stack of common SP Authentic RC's priced @ $20 a pop... full book? No chance... and that's the story of the day I passed on a $20 Tom Brady SPA RC.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

Great start to your return to cardboard chaos.

I'm not a fan of buying QB's that are early in their career but Winston seems like a safe bet.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(05-09-2016, 03:35 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Great start to your return to cardboard chaos.

I'm not a fan of buying QB's that are early in their career but Winston seems like a safe bet.
Thanks!

I'm with you on Winston. I honestly see him as a stronger investment than Mariota, personally. Smile
Collecting:

NBA - LeBron, Jordan

Sweet Winston
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK