`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
error card???

error card???
i have a 1994 fleer ultra rookie heath shuler card that i came across and i got to looking at it and on the back... there is no card #....there is no team logo or name on the back...and also there is no gold stripe at the bottom. I looked at other cards and they all have these ... is this an error card? i have looked to see of any listings for it but can not find anything...could this be the only one like this?

RE: error card???
THOUGHT I HAD 2 OF THOSE. TURNS OUT I ONLY HAVE 1 AND IT HAS TEAM LOGO NUMBER AND NAME.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Yeah definitely sounds like a printing error. While a novelty, more than likely there are a LOT of them floating around out there. Most people toss them

Is there any foil on the back of the card? If not, then it's just a printing flaw where the card missed the process to get foil on the back. Cards like this rarely command a premium as most people consider them "damaged" or "flawed" and not true errors. The exceptions would be if it was a big name player, then you might have some player collector that would be willing to pay a premium. Unfortunately Heath Shuler doesn't really have a huge collector base, so you're probably not going to find much interest in the card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/