Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Heritage Question

2016 Topps Heritage Question
Hi everyone,

New to the board. For our wedding anniversary my wife got me a box of 2016 Topps Heritage cards from Target. I pulled a Carlos Correa certified autograph issue card. I was thrilled. One thing I noticed: the card that I pulled is signed in red ink and is numbered 26/67. Most of these cards that I have seen is signed in blue ink and are not numbered. Is there anything special about one or the other aside from the obvious differences? I have never pulled an autograph like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

RE: 2016 Topps Heritage Question
(04-26-2016, 04:25 PM)StevenDad Wrote: Hi everyone,

New to the board. For our wedding anniversary my wife got me a box of 2016 Topps Heritage cards from Target. I pulled a Carlos Correa certified autograph issue card. I was thrilled. One thing I noticed: the card that I pulled is signed in red ink and is numbered 26/67. Most of these cards that I have seen is signed in blue ink and are not numbered. Is there anything special about one or the other aside from the obvious differences? I have never pulled an autograph like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
First of all, that is an amazing pull for a blaster box, congrats and welcome!!
Secondly, that is a normal heritage real one autograph, with the difference being that it is signed with red ink and hand numbered to /67. So nothing really different besides it being kind and auto parallel card. Here is a link to the checklist so you can check it out here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2016-...ball-cards
Once again congrats on the amazing pull, and welcome to the board!!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

It's a Topps Heritage special edition Real One auto. Much rarer and much more valuable than the standard blue ink auto's. Sweeeeet pull bro. Congrats.

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it. The only other pulls I had even worth mentioning were a Harold Baines 86 Topps Auto, Dustin Mosely opening day auto, and a jurickson profar opening day printing plate....nothing even close to this level. Very excited to get it....especially from a blaster box.

(04-26-2016, 07:19 PM)StevenDad Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it. The only other pulls I had even worth mentioning were a Harold Baines 86 Topps Auto, Dustin Mosely opening day auto, and a jurickson profar opening day printing plate....nothing even close to this level. Very excited to get it....especially from a blaster box.
Yup. That cards a huge pick up, particularly from a blaster. Congrats once again. You going to trade, sell or hold?

(04-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yup. That cards a huge pick up, particularly from a blaster. Congrats once again. You going to trade, sell or hold?
Truth be told I am not sure what I will do with it. I have no idea how to even going about obtaining the monetary value of it, and not sure what I could trade it for. Time will tell.

(04-26-2016, 07:19 PM)StevenDad Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it. The only other pulls I had even worth mentioning were a Harold Baines 86 Topps Auto, Dustin Mosely opening day auto, and a jurickson profar opening day printing plate....nothing even close to this level. Very excited to get it....especially from a blaster box.
All that out of a blaster box? I used to get blasters all the time from walmart but I did it mainly for the coin cards you get. I mean I know that Target is "fancier" then walmart but cmon???!!! Really??? I guess Topps doesnt like walmart. lol. Nice pull btw.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(04-26-2016, 08:17 PM)tucker251 Wrote: All that out of a blaster box? I used to get blasters all the time from walmart but I did it mainly for the coin cards you get. I mean I know that Target is "fancier" then walmart but cmon???!!! Really??? I guess Topps doesnt like walmart. lol. Nice pull btw.
Thanks. Not all from the same box, but yes all from blaster boxes. I have had great luck with them.