`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Hobby packs, 3 blasters and 2 hangers of GQ vs. my last 3 blaster of GQ (Scans)

10 Hobby packs, 3 blasters and 2 hangers of GQ vs. my last 3 blaster of GQ (Scans)
When GQ and Ginter come out I normally go crazy. But I really haven't bought much GQ this year don't like it much. But the first week it came out I bought 10 hobby packs, 3 blasters, adn 2 Hangers and this is what I got...
[Image: IMG_20160424_0002_zpsmbgah0ol.jpg]
After some time I would pick up on blaster here one blaster there and this is what I got...
[Image: IMG_20160424_0004_zpsctcdtp8c.jpg]

RE: 10 Hobby packs, 3 blasters and 2 hangers of GQ vs. my last 3 blaster of GQ (Scans)
I have only bought one blaster so far but was happy to find a Reggie Jackson Mem card. Even though its not numbered I still like having a Jackson Mem card.

RE: 10 Hobby packs, 3 blasters and 2 hangers of GQ vs. my last 3 blaster of GQ (Scans)
If the Henderson Relic and McCutchen mini are available, I would be very interested in trading for them.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]