`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Blaster boxes?

Blaster boxes?
Are there any that are worth buying? I have bought a few Contenders 2014 and got a few autos of people I've never heard of. Or are they just something to stay away from?

RE: Blaster boxes?
They are getting better. The one thing to be careful of, in most cases, if a blaster has a guaranteed hit, i.e. a jersey card, many times you have no chance at an auto.

So check the side of the box for the listed odds to see what you could potentially pull (or not pull).

Yesterday I bought a discounted blaster of 2014 Prizm, and my jersey card was Johnny Manziel.

I would have been thrilled if I had opened it back in 2014.

IT IS HIT OR MISS. I BOUGHT 2 BACK IN 2012 CONTENDERS AND PULLED A JORVORSKIE LANE SP, WORTH $50.00 OTHER AUTO WAS OLIVER VERNON AU RC WORTH $10.00. I HAVE SEEN FROM TIME TO TIME ON THESE FORUMS SOMEONE PULLING A HIGH VALUE CARD. IT IS FUN TO BUST IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE HOBBY BOX OF CONTENDERS OVER $125.00 FOR EXAMPLE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I have had some really good autos out of blasters, rjcj is right though the ones that have jersey card hits advertised wont have an auto so check first
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

They are really hit or miss. I just pulled a Carson Wentz blue foil SSP auto from a Contenders Draft Picks blaster. That's the best I've gotten out of blasters besides a Superfractor out of a Mega Box. They are usually pretty decent to get inserts and rookies out of though.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

(04-16-2016, 10:54 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: I have had some really good autos out of blasters, rjcj is right though the ones that have jersey card hits advertised wont have an auto so check first
What blasters have been your best would you say?

I like the older marked-down Contenders blasters. I know you get an auto per from 2013 back at least. Had some decent luck with the 2010's, pulled 3 Navorro Bowman autos, and a Joique Bell SP auto. Bought a 2013 Contenders blaster semi recently and pulled a 1st rounder rc/auto, can't think of who it was at the moment though.