`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One 16 Donruss Hanger & One Blaster...Sweet Deal!

One 16 Donruss Hanger & One Blaster...Sweet Deal!
Been hearing from a lot of people that these are loaded, and usually I never get to actually experience it! This was the second blaster and first hanger pack I bought thusfar, my first blaster I hit a Miguel Cabrea jersey and a Hosmer Test Proof /10 which I was very happy with. This time it was much better!

From the Blaster I hit a Swisher Jersey (Straight to the Yankees PC I'm currently rebuilding) and a sweet Steve Carlton Test Proof /49

[Image: Nick%20Swisher%20Back%20To%20The%20Futur...uz5euf.jpg]

[Image: Steve%20Carlton%20Test%20Proof_zps8jbdniit.jpg]

then out of the hanger pack comes this beauty!

Jim Palmer Significant Signatures Auto 11/15!!

[Image: Jim%20Palmer%20Significant%20Signatures%...svyrhq.jpg]

My best baseball retail pull ever! Very happy with these this year! Got a lot of other sweet RC's and inserts too!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: One 16 Donruss Hanger & One Blaster...Sweet Deal!
Nice pulls! Congrats man!

Interested in the Cabrera if it's ft.

(04-04-2016, 09:49 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice pulls! Congrats man!

Interested in the Cabrera if it's ft.

Thanks man appreciate it, and the Cabrera is FT! I'd be interested in your Ivan Nova jersey if thats FT
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(04-04-2016, 09:42 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Been hearing from a lot of people that these are loaded, and usually I never get to actually experience it! This was the second blaster and first hanger pack I bought thusfar, my first blaster I hit a Miguel Cabrea jersey and a Hosmer Test Proof /10 which I was very happy with. This time it was much better!

From the Blaster I hit a Swisher Jersey (Straight to the Yankees PC I'm currently rebuilding) and a sweet Steve Carlton Test Proof /49

[Image: Nick%20Swisher%20Back%20To%20The%20Futur...uz5euf.jpg]

[Image: Steve%20Carlton%20Test%20Proof_zps8jbdniit.jpg]

then out of the hanger pack comes this beauty!

Jim Palmer Significant Signatures Auto 11/15!!

[Image: Jim%20Palmer%20Significant%20Signatures%...svyrhq.jpg]

My best baseball retail pull ever! Very happy with these this year! Got a lot of other sweet RC's and inserts too!
Congrats on the pulls, especially the Palmer out of the Hanger. I did really well also on a hanger. I got a Derek Jeter Buyback auto 2/2.

Outstanding! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-04-2016, 11:23 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Congrats on the pulls, especially the Palmer out of the Hanger. I did really well also on a hanger. I got a Derek Jeter Buyback auto 2/2.
That is absolutely incredible. Been my dream card since I was 10, I'm now 26 so 16 years and I still don't have a Jeter, but one day I will. That would be THE ultimate pull for me!

(04-05-2016, 12:53 AM)Vicktory717 Wrote: That is absolutely incredible. Been my dream card since I was 10, I'm now 26 so 16 years and I still don't have a Jeter, but one day I will. That would be THE ultimate pull for me!
I hope you do get one for sure. I have been wanting a Griffey Jr auto since he came into the league to go with my Griffey Sr auto.

Nice Palmer man. Congrats.

Thanks guys! I pulled a sick Kris Bryant USA Certified Green RC /199 today out of 13 USA Champions out of one of those 20 dollar repack boxes at walmart. I'm having a great time busting baseball again for the first time in awhile, think I'm here to stay with baseball for awhile again I go through phases between Football & Baseball lol

(04-04-2016, 10:17 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Thanks man appreciate it, and the Cabrera is FT! I'd be interested in your Ivan Nova jersey if thats FT
I didn't see the Cabrera listed ft in your org.