`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Are you upset at the lack of epack pricing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes...what gives?
38.46%
5 38.46%
Meh...if.they priced it, the pricing would be out of whack anyway.
38.46%
5 38.46%
Nope...doesn't bother me.
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett pricing on epack products.

Beckett pricing on epack products.
Anyone else think it is ridiculous that the physical cards that originate from epack are just given the ole "N/A" treatment for their pricing? I thought beckett's primary responsibility was as a price guide? Code to greatness, instant impressions, silver foil board, etc. are some of the most traded/ sold items in the hobby right now. There is months of activity and still nothing. These aren't super rare cards that just hit the market.

RE: Beckett pricing on epack products.
At this time, should be listed.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

And what about 15-16 Overtime Inserts like Luminary Legends? n/a because they were "freebies" ?

(04-03-2016, 11:08 PM)jmushaun Wrote: Anyone else think it is ridiculous that the physical cards that originate from epack are just given the ole "N/A" treatment for their pricing? I thought beckett's primary responsibility was as a price guide? Code to greatness, instant impressions, silver foil board, etc. are some of the most traded/ sold items in the hobby right now. There is months of activity and still nothing. These aren't super rare cards that just hit the market.
Just for a frame of reference for you there was a transition from one analyst to another for hockey and I'm playing catch-up of sorts. I just priced Code to Greatness and that should be reflected as of tomorrow in the OPG. I will take a look at II and Foil this afternoon. If you have questions where pricing is concerned you can contact me directly at ericn@beckett.com

(04-19-2016, 10:38 AM)ericn316 Wrote: If you have questions where pricing is concerned you can contact me directly at ericn@beckett.com
Thanks, Eric.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(04-19-2016, 10:38 AM)ericn316 Wrote: Just for a frame of reference for you there was a transition from one analyst to another for hockey and I'm playing catch-up of sorts. I just priced Code to Greatness and that should be reflected as of tomorrow in the OPG. I will take a look at II and Foil this afternoon. If you have questions where pricing is concerned you can contact me directly at ericn@beckett.com
Thank You Eric - I found Code to Greatness and Luminary Legends, but I'm still waiting 'patiently' for Instant Impressions. :-)

(04-21-2016, 10:01 AM)asoknb Wrote: Thank You Eric - I found Code to Greatness and Luminary Legends, but I'm still waiting 'patiently' for Instant Impressions. :-)
Ok, I am importing the checklist for Anthology right now and then I will get that priced for you. Should be done by the end of the day and live tomorrow in the OPG.

Thanks Eric. I see CTG and IIs are in. I expect foil are in the near future as well?

Also, although the CTG and IIs are now priced, the high book value still shows as N/A in my organize (low book shows up though). When I look up the card individually, both sets of pricing are there...it's only when I look in my organize.

Thanks again Eric for addressing my concerns.

(04-19-2016, 10:38 AM)ericn316 Wrote: Just for a frame of reference for you there was a transition from one analyst to another for hockey and I'm playing catch-up of sorts. I just priced Code to Greatness and that should be reflected as of tomorrow in the OPG. I will take a look at II and Foil this afternoon. If you have questions where pricing is concerned you can contact me directly at ericn@beckett.com

(04-24-2016, 02:33 PM)jmushaun Wrote: Thanks Eric. I see CTG and IIs are in. I expect foil are in the near future as well?

Also, although the CTG and IIs are now priced, the high book value still shows as N/A in my organize (low book shows up though). When I look up the card individually, both sets of pricing are there...it's only when I look in my organize.

Thanks again Eric for addressing my concerns.
I haven't had a chance to look into Foil yet because I have been trying to price Enshrined, trying being the operative word there, but I have not forgotten about it. Also, if the pricing looks like that in the organizer still please send me an email letting me know. That is a problem that has to be addressed by our IT guys.

The Foil YGs are supposed to be listed 3 to 8 times basic YGs. Some Foil YGs are listed at 4$!

Strange pricing when you know that you have to exchange 5 regular YGs to get a Foil one.

For example:

Weal YG and Foil YG same price
Plotnikov YG and Foil YG same price
McCann YG and Foil YG same price

SSP

I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]