`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Donruss blaster/packs updated (and Opening Day)

More Donruss blaster/packs updated (and Opening Day)
Donruss has been very giving well worth the price ... Even when there's no hits, the inserts are still fun. My only complaint ... I'm amassing waaaay too many base cards.
[Image: CDBED2E7-EA07-42AE-9139-2140AD6EA64D_zpsq69fcrmq.jpg]
Herrera auto /99, donaldson & Refsynder patch, pink DK (never seen this yet)
Rodriguez /199 & /385
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: More Donruss blaster/packs updated (and Opening Day)
Can't keep away from Donruss blasters. I keep getting good stuff.
Plus a hit from Opening Day.
[Image: 072808F5-C541-4749-9627-7C7235A3DF56_zpspuj6pmeg.jpg]
Opening Day Jessie Hahn auto
Donruss Seager Rated Rookie Die cut /99
Edwin Escobar auto
Trea Turner relic
Darvish /372 Sale / 199 & Pink Longoria DK
Signature Series Peter O'Brien auto /49
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice stuff, Doc! I've yet to pull an auto from Donruss, but I definitely agree that the inserts are fun and it's well worth the cost. I always enjoy Opening Day, too. I'm not a fan of this year's Opening Day Stars set, buy for $10 a blaster, it's still fun and the autos have decent BV.
Kepler

(04-01-2016, 01:59 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Can't keep away from Donruss blasters. I keep getting good stuff.
Plus a hit from Opening Day.
[Image: 072808F5-C541-4749-9627-7C7235A3DF56_zpspuj6pmeg.jpg]
Opening Day Jessie Hahn auto
Donruss Seager Rated Rookie Die cut /99
Edwin Escobar auto
Trea Turner relic
Darvish /372 Sale / 199 & Pink Longoria DK
Signature Series Peter O'Brien auto /49
Nice O'Brien hit! Sweet auto!

(04-01-2016, 10:16 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: Nice O'Brien hit! Sweet auto!
Thanks! Always sweeter when you hit a PC player ... Been collecting him when he was in the Yankees organization. The Diamondbacks were fortunate to get him. I forgot who the Yanks got in that trade (Prado?), but I'm sure the DB's got the better of that deal! The Yankees organization were foolish not to keep Robinson Cano, especially right after losing Jeter... They've been struggling to fill those 2 spots ever since. Didi's been good and Hopefully Castro comes through big time. He was a great pick up, IMO.

(04-03-2016, 12:02 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks! Always sweeter when you hit a PC player ... Been collecting him when he was in the Yankees organization. The Diamondbacks were fortunate to get him. I forgot who the Yanks got in that trade (Prado?), but I'm sure the DB's got the better of that deal! The Yankees organization were foolish not to keep Robinson Cano, especially right after losing Jeter... They've been struggling to fill those 2 spots ever since. Didi's been good and Hopefully Castro comes through big time. He was a great pick up, IMO.
As a M's fan, I am grateful to have Robbie on our side! He had a great S.T. so I am really hopeful they will be able to finish close to the top in the division. But I am not holding my breath on a Playoff spot considering we have Houston & Texas in our division and those guys look unstoppable right now. Only time will tell and THANK GOD BASEBALL STARTED TODAY!! REJOICE!

(04-03-2016, 01:04 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: As a M's fan, I am grateful to have Robbie on our side! He had a great S.T. so I am really hopeful they will be able to finish close to the top in the division. But I am not holding my breath on a Playoff spot considering we have Houston & Texas in our division and those guys look unstoppable right now. Only time will tell and THANK GOD BASEBALL STARTED TODAY!! REJOICE!
Amen to that! Opening Day should be a National Holiday!
Re: Cano ... Hope he has a great year. You do have one heck of a competitive division this year. Best of luck. At least everyone is tied for first place at the start of Opening Day. Smile

(04-03-2016, 08:51 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Amen to that! Opening Day should be a National Holiday!
Re: Cano ... Hope he has a great year. You do have one heck of a competitive division this year. Best of luck. At least everyone is tied for first place at the start of Opening Day. Smile
That reminds me of an NFL commercial I saw during the Super Bowl several years ago. It showed a bunch of players sitting at home watching the game and at the end it said "as of tomorrow, we are all undefeated". Made me laugh out loud.