Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,677 & counting for the Young Gun PC. need help

RE: 1671 of 1688 for PC
Random bump. having no luck on this site tracking these down
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

I have Bondra and Holik, and maybe a couple others. Please send an offer.

Can you explain the hologram back a bit more? First I've heard of it, and looking at my dups, I do see two distinct types. Both seem to refract light if held at the right angle, one just says UPPER DECK no matter what angle you view, the other says UPPER DECK and at some angles, a big 90 appears. Not seeing any with the upper deck logo in the hologram, though I did see that in the 91-92 dups. So which one are you looking for? Safe to assume you've bought/broken a couple of 90-91 high series boxes and not found the ones you're looking for??

Oh, a third type in 90-91, a row of small 90s between rows of UPPERDECK.

Here's the 1st type:

[Image: hologram202_zpsbeetp49c.jpg]

Here's the 2nd type:

[Image: hologram201_zps5kfmmi31.jpg]

Here's the 3rd type:

[Image: hologram203_zpshsifqkjh.jpg]

And for grins, here's the UD logo one from 91-92;

[Image: hologram%204_zpsjygwoy8f.jpg]

Ugh. Now I'm going to have to look for all these varieties.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I had no idea these cards existed until a few days ago. All i know is the description says 1990-91 Upper Deck (1991-92 hologram back) i assumed that meant the same hologram logo as 91-92 cards.

I did notice the 2 different holograms after i looked at the Yg i had between the ones with the "90" and "upper deck" Unsure if these are the variant or not

CAN ANYONE HELP OUT ON THIS?

OK, another one. This one's harder to see, it looks mostly like the 1st type above, but if you tilt the card side to side, sometimes you can see two small 91s, one right side up, one upside down. I had a hard time getting a good picture, you can clearly see the upside down 91, the other one is to the left of it above the U in UPPER:

[Image: hologram205_zpswbdd9vdx.jpg]

It's possible that this is the same hologram as the 1st one above, and I just can't get the angle right to see it on many of the cards. And given that it has 91 on it, it could be the variety you're looking for. (BTW, sorry to hijack this thread, I'll stop now, and if I feel a need to look at this further, I'll start another thread...)

I think you may have solved the issue. I can foresee receiving so many wrong cards in the future lol. Luckily i only need 16 cards. If you have any of the "91's" between card # 521 thru 536 let me know.

RE: 1,675 of 1,703
I do have some, let me take a look and see what I've got and I'll send them along. (and I can't tell you how many of these early UD cards I've thrown away - ugh!!!)

I've got the 04-05 Messier YG in my org. If you still need it, and can bear the cost of transatlantic shipping send me an open offer.

Cheers.
Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

I have the "91" Bure, if you still need it.

Randi

we might be wrong after all. I have a series 1 card that says "91" and the cards i need are in series 2 only