`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epack Hits: McDavid + More Makes Me Happy!

RE: Epack Hits: McDavid + More Makes Me Happy!
(03-15-2016, 05:50 AM)Jkorr42084 Wrote: Am I understanding this right, Certain cards from the E-pack can be sent to you in hard copy?
Correct. All insert cards, parallels, jerseys cards, Young Guns, etc. can be shipped to you. Base cards cannot be, however, if you combine ten base cards on the e website, they can be turned into foil parallels of the base cards which can also be shipped to you.

(03-15-2016, 06:39 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: Correct. All insert cards, parallels, jerseys cards, Young Guns, etc. can be shipped to you. Base cards cannot be, however, if you combine ten base cards on the e website, they can be turned into foil parallels of the base cards which can also be shipped to you.
Thank you !

they will be adding trading on march 21. hope that we can trade base cards. Maybe we can help eachother out to get foil versions. Also i keep hitting the same to code to greatness over and over... how am i ever supposed to build the set and combine it when all i see is gretzky malkin gretzky malkin
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Many nice cards

I'm interested by the Rick Nash auto if is available
[Image: 8861250_orig.jpg]

I ship to Canada only

Main PC: Rick Nash,Joe Thornton and Martin Brodeur

http://pierreluc987.weebly.com/

I have been on e-packs since nearly the beginning. Today is the 3rd day of trading capability on e-packs. I have done very well opening boxes there, trading every single e-card, and have had over 1000 physical versions of the cards shipped home (COMC inspects each order and ships). I receive lots of communications from COMC regarding shipping status and receive their shipments within 10 days from the moment I hit the pay button (you can use credit card or PayPal). For the 10 days I choose the First Class mail option. COMC is in BC and I am in Nova Scotia. Any card you can get in a hobby box you can also get on e-packs, including serial-numbered cards like Exclusives (#/100), High Gloss (#/10), even 1/1 Printing Plates. There may be a down side to all this - the future value of many of the Upper Deck cards may end up like the card values in the early 1990s.
O-Pee-Chee collector.

i am so fed up on that site. i started on there being generous an looking to help out. after a week of gree, low balling, and out right scamming. My generosity has died. when you give 200 base to a guy "looking to build the foil set for his son" and an hour later hes flipping foils in mass for YGs.

Then the offers i get he wanted 3 jersy, 3 canvas, 5 portraits for a slepyshev YG..... its a $3 card man.... i just wanted a copy of an oilers rookie.

users saying beckett prices mean nothing when it benefits them "they trade by ebay prices"

until its in the other corner... then the fact that a CTG card sells for a couple bucks no longer matters..

it is detrimental to the hobby. really makes me appreciate this community.

i will be cashing out of that site and never returning. Would rather mail you guys the foils, inserts, ygs you need (free of charge) then trade them for nothing to people only concerned with making money.....

if anyone is on there right now. shoot me a message, if i have anything you need on there LMK

depressed, saddened, disgusted. Ryan
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html