IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Donruss: My nephew's first pulled auto

RE: 2016 Donruss: My nephew's first pulled auto
Cards are loaded.

Im new here. I dont know how to trade. U willing to trade bo kackson card?

Congrats to your nephew! He picked some good packs!

Your nephew is probably into the modern player, but from the old guy the card is a beauty and a Hall of Famer, not an easy pull and big congrats to him!

(03-07-2016, 02:20 PM)dr3154 Wrote: Your nephew is probably into the modern player, but from the old guy the card is a beauty and a Hall of Famer, not an easy pull and big congrats to him!
For a youngin he's pretty well versed in the hof department. He knows a good deal about the greats and how they played the game. Needless to say his reaction was priceless when he pulled it. One of the first singles I ever gave him was a '58 Topps Ted Williams all star because by the age of 7 he knew who he was very well and seemed to love vintage already.
(03-06-2016, 10:03 PM)blackstang932005 Wrote: Im new here. I dont know how to trade. U willing to trade bo kackson card?
I've had one other request for it. If that falls through and you have an org to check out, he'll give you next crack at it.

Starting with a HOFer ain't bad...congrats!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!