`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/3 - The Industry Summit Recap with Ryan Cracknell, Ty Cobb "Lucky 7" Find, & more!

3/3 - The Industry Summit Recap with Ryan Cracknell, Ty Cobb "Lucky 7" Find, & more!
This week we bring Ryan Cracknell on to get his first-hand account of the Industry Summit in Hawaii this past week. News on Daisey Ridley autographs, NASCAR licensing, and more are discussed. For more information on this year's Industry Summit, visit www.beckett.com/news/?s=industry+summit.

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment >>> twitter.com/BeckettRadio

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com.

RE: 3/3 - The Industry Summit Recap with Ryan Cracknell, Ty Cobb "Lucky 7" Find, & more!
thanks for another very nice show...I always look forward to the next one

mark z
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

RE: 3/3 - The Industry Summit Recap with Ryan Cracknell, Ty Cobb "Lucky 7" Find, & more!
Hi
Okay...what's going on at Beckett?
1. Chris Olds mysteriously disappears

2. The Beckett Radio show which supposedly runs at least every other week on Thusday...hasn't posted since 3-3 and, by my calendar, it is now April 1.

3. 2016 Donruss hasn't priced out, even though parts of Heritage has.

So, what's going on?
lmk Bob
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

(04-02-2016, 12:43 AM)expediter Wrote: Hi
Okay...what's going on at Beckett?
1. Chris Olds mysteriously disappears

2. The Beckett Radio show which supposedly runs at least every other week on Thusday...hasn't posted since 3-3 and, by my calendar, it is now April 1.

3. 2016 Donruss hasn't priced out, even though parts of Heritage has.

So, what's going on?
lmk Bob
1. If you don't understand why an employee mysteriously disappears...then we might have issues. Smile

2. The show has not run every other week for a while, so take a look at our Twitter page for updates on what is going on and why! www.twitter.com/beckettradio

3. No idea. Ask ericn@beckett.com for some help on this.