`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this? 2016 Topps Michael Bourn #82

What is this? 2016 Topps Michael Bourn #82
Bought a jumbo box, this was in the middle of the inserts in the first pack. No serial number at all. Am I missing something? It is all silver and blotchy. Here is a link to the variations of this card. I first thought it was a plate, but it is on the standard card stock.
http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=mich...ort=185223

photo bourn011_zpseoujtvbj.jpg
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: What is this? 2016 Topps Michael Bourn #82
I am thinking one of those artists sketch card. I have one of Chad Billingsley in 2009. Looking at the card does it have an artist autograph on it? front or back?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(02-13-2016, 06:05 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I am thinking one of those artists sketch card. I have one of Chad Billingsley in 2009. Looking at the card does it have an artist autograph on it? front or back?
No auto, facsimilie auto, serial number...nothing. It even has the same code on the back as a base card cmp017075. I would chalk it up to a printing error except it was in the middle of the inserts/parallels in the Jumbo Pack. Actually it doesn't look like any type of printing error I have seen. It is not like one of the colours from the plates is missing, or it missed the foil printing process...it has no colour just silver. Most of the packs had 5 or 6 inserts (depending on the packs with autos/relics) but this pack had only 4 if you discount this card.

Isn't it one of those negatives?

(02-13-2016, 06:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Isn't it one of those negatives?
Thank you sir! Never even heard of these until now. Judging by the photos and discussion in this link...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseb...t-run.html

It looks like it. Looked at the back of one of the Jumbos and says it is 1:22 ratio. Now the question is when will they be in OPG?

It is a reverse negative. I pulled one as well.
[Image: image.jpg]

Topps got crazy and changed the color of a card so they could short-print it?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.