`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Bowman Draft jumbo

1 box of Bowman Draft jumbo
Nothing great but I was bored so decided to grab a box. On a side note I may end up putting the refractor set together. I've only bought a few boxes and I have like 44% of it with a bunch of doubles. [Image: IMG_20160208_155544_zps4tvhy90w.jpg]

RE: 1 box of Bowman Draft jumbo
Not bad! For some reason I think Cam Gibson might pan out... I've opened a couple myself, so when you put a list of what you need together, LMK! I also am sitting on one Super Jumbo box that I will break this weekend sometime so I hopefully will be able to help you out. Also putting together 2 sets of the chrome (no auto's) so maybe we can swing a deal!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

fee free to check me for the refractors should you decide to put a set together.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Interested in any Taylor Wards or other angels.
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

Thank you gentlemen. I'll take a look later on.
(02-09-2016, 03:46 PM)eric387387 Wrote: Interested in any Taylor Wards or other angels.
Are you looking for base?

(02-09-2016, 03:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you gentlemen. I'll take a look later on.

Are you looking for base?
yeah, any paper and chrome
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

(02-09-2016, 04:39 PM)eric387387 Wrote: yeah, any paper and chrome
Btw, just looked at your sig. I think I have Cron and Green superfractors.

Cool Gibson auto! (Any relation to Kirk Gibson?)
Buying Bowman Draft is aways a bit of a crapshoot ... You don't know what you have until 4-5 seasons later!

Or as Forrest Gump would say ....

My Mama always said 'Bowman was like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get'
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.