`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What condition would you list this Severino Chrome Auto?

What condition would you list this Severino Chrome Auto?
Looking for advice on what condition I should list this for trading? There are scratches on the left side of the card and there is a light scuff mark on the right side by his leg that didn't show on the scan. Thanks for any help.
[Image: severino%20auto%20001_zps52le0wdm.jpg]

RE: What condition would you list this Severino Chrome Auto?
ex maybe ex-mt.

(02-04-2016, 12:50 AM)altz11 Wrote: ex maybe ex-mt.
Thanks. Wish I would have seen the scratches and scuff mark before throwing the wrappers out so I could have returned it

Any surface blemishes really downgrade the card..But the auto looks good!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(02-04-2016, 07:16 AM)muz0 Wrote: Any surface blemishes really downgrade the card..But the auto looks good!
Agreed! The scratches really suck. Topps Quality control has slipped a little more.
Hmmmm? I wonder if a little jewelry polishing cloth would buff out a scratch on a chrome card? I'd experiment on a non-auto card prior to potentially damaging the Severino.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.