`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
More Grades Are In: Michael Jordan Refractor 10s, Bobby Orr, Jeter, Joe Montana RC

More Grades Are In: Michael Jordan Refractor 10s, Bobby Orr, Jeter, Joe Montana RC
Nearly 20 business day turn around time on on Dec special. I submitted on 31 Dec. Small # of cards, but 80% happy. I closely looked at all the MJs...knew they would be 10s. Montana 8 is solid; no issues. I thought PSA would grade the Jeter because the plate is encased in a card, but appears not, so a waste to a degree. Enjoy.

1997-98 Topps Generations Refractors #G2 Michael Jordan low pop. Love the glow on this one.
[Image: JVL886Bl.jpg?1]

1996-97 Bowman's Best Shots Atomic Refractors #BS6 Michael Jordan. Another low pop, gorgeous card.
[Image: uK4U1qil.jpg?1]

2008-09 Upper Deck Champ's Mini Signatures #CSOR Bobby Orr.
[Image: cc2hRGNl.jpg?1]

1981 Topps #216 Joe Montana RC. Solid 8. Wish it could have been 1 more grade higher.
[Image: IGRhM7Pl.jpg?1]

2010 Topps 206 Mini Framed Printing Plates Cyan #162 Derek Jeter. Wish this had a # grade. Though a 10 for the framed card, but oh well.
[Image: s5GLbapl.jpg?1]
[Image: s4588o2l.jpg?1]

RE: More Grades Are In: Michael Jordan Refractor 10s, Bobby Orr, Jeter, Joe Montana RC
Love that generations MJ man it's way high on my wantlist!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: More Grades Are In: Michael Jordan Refractor 10s, Bobby Orr, Jeter, Joe Montana RC
(02-04-2016, 08:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Love that generations MJ man it's way high on my wantlist!
glad u like them. lmk if u want to make a deal for the generations

send the jeter to beckett
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Why did you choose PSA for this lot?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Great cards, and grades! Love that first Jordan, brings back some great memories Smile Like the Jeter too, pretty card, and I like that you got it in the "Authentic" holder. I do the same when it comes to 1/1's because to me it doesn't make any sense to grade them, they're one of a kind... great mix of cards, congrats on the grades.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk