`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps 2016 Base Series I Debut this week

RE: Topps 2016 Base Series I Debut this week
I think I saw 3 articles in my iPhone news feed this week about how the Trout (#1 in the series) card is the greatest OF ALL TIME! .... greatest looking card of all time.... ha.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Looking forward to the 100 Years At Wrigley Field insert set.

(01-31-2016, 04:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: So try the Marlin.
Hahaha!! Good stuff.

(02-01-2016, 10:16 AM)jbissell Wrote: hahaha!! Good stuff.
Oh, I get it now. he was being sarcastic. Oh, Ok. I thought he was trying to be helpful. Very well then.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-31-2016, 09:12 PM)charleybrown Wrote: I think I saw 3 articles in my iPhone news feed this week about how the Trout (#1 in the series) card is the greatest OF ALL TIME! .... greatest looking card of all time.... ha.
It is a great looking card though.......time will tell how the hobby ens up judgeing it.

Haven't seen anything yet Corbin. Good luck with your case. Still debating if I'm going to get one or not.....def looking at getting a ton of blasters though.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Once I pull the Trout and the Schwarber and Conforto "rookie cards," I'll probably quit.

Unless there's a cool concept to the free manufactured patch cards. I really liked the "rookie cup" patches from 2014 and the "first HR" medallions from last year.

I went online and bought the Trout with a company holiday gift card this year, will go for the Trout and Bryant HR medallions next year.

Unless someone has them and wants to trade them, LOL.