`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentally clicked Accept Trade instead of Add Comment

Accidentally clicked Accept Trade instead of Add Comment
Wasn't paying attention, was trying to clean up several outstanding trades, and accidentally clicked accept trade.

I'm sure the other trader won't mind as I quickly added a comment so they'd understand I obviously did not want to accept a trade offer where I was giving up cards but receiving nothing in return. :-)

Anyway, is there a way to cancel this out or go back and still work on the trade?

Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Accidentally clicked Accept Trade instead of Add Comment
Afraid not, you've just gotta add the cards back in and start from scratch.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

to clean it up for the both of you so it is not sitting there for the next 1,000 years go ahead and give each other a grade on the trade then start over.

The good thing is both of you can print of look at the manifest and add the cards pretty quickly now for the correct trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Good idea, thanks!

(01-28-2016, 10:20 AM)waynetalger Wrote: to clean it up for the both of you so it is not sitting there for the next 1,000 years go ahead and give each other a grade on the trade then start over.

The good thing is both of you can print of look at the manifest and add the cards pretty quickly now for the correct trade
Thanks,
- Steve

(01-28-2016, 10:02 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Afraid not, you've just gotta add the cards back in and start from scratch.
Thanks for your advice, thanks to that i cleaned up the trades i needed to exit.