`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of 2015 Bowman's Best

1 Box of 2015 Bowman's Best
Shortly after Christmas, I went and bought a box of 2015 Bowman's Best. Now that I have it all cataloged, here are the highlights. Sorry for the lack of photos.

Bowman's Best of 2015 Autographs of Matt Wisler, Trea Turner, and Taylor Ward

Bowman's Best base refractors of Noah Syndergaard, Kris Bryant, and Miguel Cabrera

Top prospects cards of Kyle Schwarber, Ian Happ, and Michael Conforto

Atomic refractor of Dillon Tate

And last but not least, a redemption card of Best of 2015 Autographs Carlos Correa serial numbered to 99. Still waiting for it to show up in the mail. Hoping its in good shape because I'd like to grade it eventually.

Thanks for reading.

John

RE: 1 Box of 2015 Bowman's Best
You may be waiting for a while bro. They haven't had those cards signed yet. Nice pull though.

(01-19-2016, 12:51 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You may be waiting for a while bro. They haven't had those cards signed yet. Nice pull though.
I figured as such. I guess Im spoiled by the 2 week turnaround on a Stadium Club redemption earlier this year. Im fine with waiting for months as long as its a clean sharp looking card.

Nice break. I am still waiting for a Correa auto from topps supreme.

Nice break! Hopefully those Correa cards get signed soon!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Great break and as with everyone else I also hope he signs cards soon.

Do you trade at all?

(01-20-2016, 07:29 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Great break and as with everyone else I also hope he signs cards soon.

Do you trade at all?

Ive been thinking about it, but for now, I dont really have a player collection started. Ive been seriously considering starting to collect Byron Buxton. If he starts living up to his potential this year like I think he will, I may get a Buxton collection started, and at that time, I may start dabbling in trading to start expanding the collection.

(01-20-2016, 11:35 AM)jbissell Wrote: Ive been thinking about it, but for now, I dont really have a player collection started. Ive been seriously considering starting to collect Byron Buxton. If he starts living up to his potential this year like I think he will, I may get a Buxton collection started, and at that time, I may start dabbling in trading to start expanding the collection.
Okay. Just asking because you broke Bowman's Best and I'm trying to finish off that set. Thanks. Smile