`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Is this Griffey card in Beckett database?

Help - Is this Griffey card in Beckett database?
[Image: 678551253_o.jpg?nc=961]

[Image: 678551274_o.jpg?nc=554]

I have the same card (except mine isn't graded), but I cannot seem to find it in Beckett's database so that I can add it to my ORG. The weird thing is that since it's graded I would've thought they would've made sure it was in the database, but then again why would Beckett integrate their grading and pricing database sides.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Help - Is this Griffey card in Beckett database?
Nolan Ryan has a few listed but I also never found the Griffey phone cards
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Type in phone card ken griffey jr. There's a few in there. I don't think that one is though.

Chipper Jones has one like that but it isn't part of his Registry so I assume Beckett has a reason.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Sometimes when Beckett does not have a checklist, they have to "force" an set listing so the card can be graded. This is why on occasion you will see a card graded by BGS but not have an Date Base (OPG) Listing.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

I have a Piazza $100 phone card similar to your Griffey except this one has the Classic logo below the $100 text.
I found a graded one on eBay and that one has the same issue, the info on the label is not found in the database.
Currently there's a feature on the card page to submit a correction for an existing card but I cant find anything on how to submit a missing card request so it can be added to the Database.

(01-15-2016, 01:03 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Currently there's a feature on the card page to submit a correction for an existing card but I cant find anything on how to submit a missing card request so it can be added to the Database.
Yea, the biggest problem I have is that I got the card in a lot and have no idea as to it's origin. Not sure if it was a promotional item, insert, bought as a single phone card, or what. The only clue I have is the date being 1997 and the manufacturer being Score Board. So even if I were to ask to add the item, I don't have a clue as to what to ask them to title it as (other than what was used on the Beckett Grading label).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/