`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA NM 7 (New label/slab) - SOLD

1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA NM 7 (New label/slab) - SOLD
Thread updated as I have sold off the other HOFer RC's I was looking to get rid of. Left is this Ozzie which is selling in the $39-49 range plus shipping on eBay in the new PSA holo slab. Pics attached. Shipping $3 with DC. Price slightly reduced to get it out to a new owner tonight.

1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA 7 - SOLD

Thanks for the look,

The Cardboard Fan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

RE: Some HOFer RC's for SALE/TRADE
I will take the Boggs Maddux and Larkin

(01-11-2016, 03:42 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I will take the Boggs Maddux and Larkin
They're yours. I can't PM easily on my phone but I'll try to send you my email for PayPal shortly.

Thanks,

(01-11-2016, 03:30 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Thanks to whoever for the 1 star rating. Look up the prices for these on eBay with the new PSA holo slabs and you will see these are priced cheaper than there about $20 total.
Don't even worry about it man. There's a certain miserable individual who rates everyone's threads one star regardless of content. Complete loser. There were actually a few issues regarding this while you were away. He won't comment or stick up for himself. He's just spineless.

(01-11-2016, 04:19 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Don't even worry about it man. There's a certain miserable individual who rates everyone's threads one star regardless of content. Complete loser. There were actually a few issues regarding this while you were away. He won't comment or stick up for himself. He's just spineless.
Thanks, glad to know. I'm not going to stress it. Already sold 3 of the 4 cards so I deleted my initial post about it.

Im not surprised. They're nice cards at nice prices.

(01-11-2016, 06:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im not surprised. They're nice cards at nice prices.
Thanks, I've just gotta find someone that can use the Ozzie now so I can get the card I have in my watch list while it's still available. Good deal

RE: 1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA NM 7 - $28 PayPal
Thread updated and price slightly reduced let's move this one.

RE: 1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA NM 7 (New label/slab) - $28 PayPal
I would TCF. But I am really focusing on my t-206 collection right now. But that is a very good price
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: 1979 Topps Ozzie Smith RC - PSA NM 7 (New label/slab) - $28 PayPal
(01-11-2016, 11:50 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I would TCF. But I am really focusing on my t-206 collection right now. But that is a very good price
No worries, I'm sure someone will snag it soon I'd just rather it be tonight so I can get the other card I'm after.
By the way your 206 collection is amazing.