`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photobucket Issues

Photobucket Issues
Hoping someone can help with this. I like to Sort my RG3 PC manually so I can easily keep parallels in sequence and keep organized by brand. This has never been a problem before, but now when I sort manually and drop the image where I want it and save it, it will return to the last item in the library. Anyone have this issue when sorting in Photobucket? If so, do you know if i may be doing something wrong?

RE: Photobucket Issues
(01-10-2016, 11:55 AM)longhornnation Wrote: Hoping someone can help with this. I like to Sort my RG3 PC manually so I can easily keep parallels in sequence and keep organized by brand. This has never been a problem before, but now when I sort manually and drop the image where I want it and save it, it will return to the last item in the library. Anyone have this issue when sorting in Photobucket? If so, do you know if i may be doing something wrong?
I would try Picasa 3 by google. I don't know how he did it or where he got it (my Brother-in-law came over one day and installed it for me.) It's great; it always stays where you put it. He's a genius with computers!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thanks, I'll have to give that a look.

I don't have a solution to your issue but I would suggest moving your images to Sports Card Album. I have moved everything over from PB to SCA because PB seemed to be rapidly declining rather than improving or advancing. And it was worth the time and effort (over 2000 cards and still going).

At SCA you just upload your image, fill in the blanks, and sort. If you change any card info after sorting you will have to sort that specific card again, but outside of that it is a very collector friendly site. The WAY you detail your info can also make it so the site does the sorting for you, i.e. by year and so on. Oh...and it's free, too!

I do not work for SCA, by the way. Just thought I should throw that out there since I am pushing them. I just happen to think they got it right on the money for collectors. Frankly, I have not been able to figure out why they haven't caught on more than they have. Poor advertising maybe? Nobody knows about them? I don't know.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(01-11-2016, 03:00 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: At SCA you just upload your image, fill in the blanks, and sort. If you change any card info after sorting you will have to sort that specific card again
With Picasa 3, it updates itself. No need to resort.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-11-2016, 03:00 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: I don't have a solution to your issue but I would suggest moving your images to Sports Card Album. I have moved everything over from PB to SCA because PB seemed to be rapidly declining rather than improving or advancing. And it was worth the time and effort (over 2000 cards and still going).

At SCA you just upload your image, fill in the blanks, and sort. If you change any card info after sorting you will have to sort that specific card again, but outside of that it is a very collector friendly site. The WAY you detail your info can also make it so the site does the sorting for you, i.e. by year and so on. Oh...and it's free, too!

I do not work for SCA, by the way. Just thought I should throw that out there since I am pushing them. I just happen to think they got it right on the money for collectors. Frankly, I have not been able to figure out why they haven't caught on more than they have. Poor advertising maybe? Nobody knows about them? I don't know.
This looks pretty cool. I'm going to try this site out! Thanks for sharing!!
[Image: image.jpg]

(01-13-2016, 12:52 AM)Dub24rollin Wrote: This looks pretty cool. I'm going to try this site out! Thanks for sharing!!
Awesome! Let us know how it goes for you.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet