Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO Seahawks Autos or patch

ISO Seahawks Autos or patch
Hello,

My son will be 9 years old on Jan 15 and has decided that he is a Seahawks fan. I would like to see if i can find him a few auto or patches of the following players for his birthday.

these are his top 5 favorite players in order Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Jimmy Graham, And Tyler Lockett.

If anyone has anything from these players that your willing to trade please send over any offers. My org is up to date as far as I know.

Not looking for any high end stuff preferably lower end as possible he is only 8 years old and Im sure no matter how careful i tell him to be there is a possibility of damage.

RE: ISO Seahawks Autos or patch
Not to be negative but most of those guys are really expensive especially Sherman. If you have anything not listed let me know. I have all od that you have in your org.he listed players I just didn't see anything
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

RE: ISO Seahawks Autos or patch
Thank you for looking i know there mostly higher end players i was just hoping there would be some lower end stuff available. He will only be 9 and i dont really want to get him anything very expensive just yet.

(12-26-2015, 11:21 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: Not to be negative but most of those guys are really expensive especially Sherman. If you have anything not listed let me know. I have all od that you have in your org.he listed players I just didn't see anything