`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My nephew's first high end box: Strata

My nephew's first high end box: Strata
So my 8 year old nephew wanted a box of "expensive" cards for Christmas that he could open by himself (he's helped me with mine before). I settled on Strata. Not too high end, not going to bore him to death sifting through hundreds of base cards. He was really excited to see a Red Sox logo until he realized who it was. He watches all the games with me, so he knows. If anyone wants to trade him for a decent Sox auto or rc, let me know. I'll add them to my org. Thanks! [Image: IMG_20151226_224524_zps3uurtqh0.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151226_224445_zpsgv67zxvy.jpg]

RE: My nephew's first high end box: Strata
Hopefully someone will come along and offer you something cool in exchange so the bug will continue to bite the kid to want to bust wax and collect cards
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-26-2015, 11:38 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Hopefully someone will come along and offer you something cool in exchange so the bug will continue to bite the kid to want to bust wax and collect cards
Oh, that won't be an issue. He asks me to go to one of my friend's LCS locations every week. I'd just like him to get something he REALLY wants. Im trying to teach him the benefits of trading so his collecting won't be so limited. He's constantly asking if we can look through cards and he loves baseball do I don't expect 1 box to sway him.

Check me for the Porecello, cant believe I want a Sox auto of his but I do
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I'm in line also Matt. Who is your nephew's favorite player?

Wish I could help you out with something for the Joc, but no Sox stuff....
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-27-2015, 09:24 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm in line also Matt. Who is your nephew's favorite player?
He likes Papi, Betts, Bogaerts and Shaw.

(12-27-2015, 10:49 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: He likes Papi, Betts, Bogaerts and Shaw.
PM Sent.