`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Archives Sig (1/1), 1 TTT Mini & 1 Trade at the LCS

1 Archives Sig (1/1), 1 TTT Mini & 1 Trade at the LCS
So while James (ounagi) had the big hit of the night with his 1/1 Rivera (http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1579512.html) on Wednesday, I also hit a Bagwell 1/1 from the same case. Also did a mini box of Triple Threads where I pulled the Syndergaard /75 (as well as a Machado unity jersey /36) and then made a deal with James for the Kershaw /25, Cano /75, Vizquel /25 and Edwin.

All but the Kershaw and Vizquel are FT. Comments welcome, cheers!

[Image: i-4WxvWGc-L.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 1 Archives Sig (1/1), 1 TTT Mini & 1 Trade at the LCS
Really nice cards! Sweet Bagwell!

nice bagwell doubt I have anything for it thou. I do have a devon travis 1/1 auto from high tek, not sure if interested in him.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

thanks again simon for the trade

I'd be interested in the Travis, couldn't move the Bagwell for it though, sorry.

(12-18-2015, 11:36 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: nice bagwell doubt I have anything for it thou. I do have a devon travis 1/1 auto from high tek, not sure if interested in him.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Nice Omar!