`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a couple of A&G minis to complete a couple sets

Looking for a couple of A&G minis to complete a couple sets
Been away for a bit but decided to try collecting again. Have a couple of needs for some A&G mini sets and will start from there. Should be listed in my org if you have them. They are from the Monsters of the Mesozoic and Uninvited Guests. Thanks.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Looking for a couple of A&G minis to complete a couple sets
I have plenty of them. Do you have them marked as wants? Shoot me an offer or check my organize.

I should have them listed as wants but I will check your org and see if you have them. Thank you.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

I think I have some too

(12-13-2015, 10:50 AM)once78 Wrote: I think I have some too
Thank you Once. I think I have a deal with David Campos to complete my sets but will give you a look for others I may be interested in.