`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just stopping in for a visit.. I hope to be back soon..

Just stopping in for a visit.. I hope to be back soon..
What's going on everyone? Life has been tough lately so it's been a couple months since I've been around. I had a resurgence of interest last week when Draft broke but, the day of, my wife was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer so I've just been watching breaks and the bay here and there for some entertainment and some sort of a fix. Man, do I miss it!

Try to keep my wife and kids in your prayers as we try to pull through. I hope to see and join you all in a few months with some positive news... But dang I am not looking forward to re-working my org!!

All of you have a great Christmas and pull a super or two..

RE: Just stopping in for a visit.. I hope to be back soon..
sorry to hear. you have been missed. good luck to the family. Cancer Sucks but it can be beat.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Thanks brother. If it can be beat, I'd put my money on her..

(12-13-2015, 10:32 PM)908 Wrote: sorry to hear. you have been missed. good luck to the family. Cancer Sucks but it can be beat.
Plus1!!! Pulling for your wife here in Cali!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]