`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New items for trade

New items for trade
Just got a sub to organizer. Loaded quite a few items already. LOTS more to go. Please check out my org and let me know if there's anything you're interested in. Looking for Cubs players, current stars/superstars, and HOF/legend players of comparable value to what I have available ft. Thanks.

RE: New items for trade
I'd like to trade with you, but you need to add your default shipping address for us to send offers.

It would also help if you had the condition for each card entered as well.

Good group of traders on here. PM me when you get the address and conditions entered and hopefully we can work a trade.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: New items for trade
(12-11-2015, 01:17 AM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I'd like to trade with you, but you need to add your default shipping address for us to send offers.

It would also help if you had the condition for each card entered as well.

Good group of traders on here. PM me when you get the address and conditions entered and hopefully we can work a trade.
Conditions should be entered. I have entered conditions for all cards. Are they not showing up?? I select condition from the drop down menu in the "add to organizer" section. Is this not right?? I will add my default shipping address. Thanks.