`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone help with this

can anyone help with this
There was an auction of a Chipper Jones BGS card that ended Sunday. I was placing my bid and the internet locked up causing me to miss out on it.

The card was a 2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft GOLD graded 9.5. It was #5/10 and the only one in the population report.
Final sale price was $13.57

I'm asking if anyone here won the card or knows who did. I would really like to buy it. Probably a long shot I know but would really like to get this card if someone wants to flip it for profit.

Thanks
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

RE: can anyone help with this
I would contact the seller and ask them if they would forward your request.

Cheers,

(12-09-2015, 12:29 PM)KPRROK Wrote: I would contact the seller and ask them if they would forward your request.

Cheers,
I did that but the seller never got back to me so I don't know if they thought it was rude or not by me asking.

Thank you.

I was in your shoes and almost contacted the seller but decided that I didn't have to have the card. I imagine either the seller doesn't care about helping or they're miffed that they could have potentially gotten more for the card and don't feel like helping someone else make money instead of them.

Good luck in finding it.

That is how I was taking it too.

I really appreciate you trying to help. Thank you.

(12-09-2015, 12:26 PM)crossada Wrote: There was an auction of a Chipper Jones BGS card that ended Sunday. I was placing my bid and the internet locked up causing me to miss out on it.

The card was a 2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft GOLD graded 9.5. It was #5/10 and the only one in the population report.
Final sale price was $13.57

I'm asking if anyone here won the card or knows who did. I would really like to buy it. Probably a long shot I know but would really like to get this card if someone wants to flip it for profit.

Thanks
Sorry about your loss, bud. I have a funny story to share with you. OK. I was almost in your shoes. I'm not sure IF you know my story or not. So, I was in the hospital in ICU on the vent bidding on eBay, like always and my laptop locked up on me. My Dad walked in to see how I was doing and I told him about my laptop messing up. He got it fixed and hurriedly put in a bid for me, just as it was ending. I WON the card!!

See, on Sunday, June 24th, 2001, I learned that I had a malignant brain tumor that was deeply embedded in my brain stem and had begun to coil around my spinal cord. My Neurosurgeon said there was no time for chemo or radiation, because all of my organs had already begun to shut down. My ONLY chance was surgery! I said, "Let's go for it". And Thank You Jesus, am I glad I did!! I had surgery on Wednesday, June 27th, 2001. The week following my surgery, he was already scheduled to unveil his new technique to the medical community. So, that made me his test subject.

I have numerous disabilities, however. The main one is that I haven't eaten, since Tuesday, June 26th, 2001. IF I had it to do over again, I'd still get the surgery. I have no regrets about having the surgery. I have other regrets about my life, but NOT the surgery. The reason being, is now I'm SAVED!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

That is an Amazing story!!!

I love that you have enjoyed collecting so much that you did it in the hospital! Very inspirational story and thank you for sharing it.

All the best to you and your family
Mark

(12-09-2015, 05:41 PM)crossada Wrote: That is an Amazing story!!!

I love that you have enjoyed collecting so much that you did it in the hospital! Very inspirational story and thank you for sharing it.

All the best to you and your family
Mark
Thanks Mark!! It is a pleasure to meet you. My name's Jason.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!