`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Gretzky auto!!

Rare Gretzky auto!!
Hi, can anyone fill me in any on this Gretzky auto? Besides it being rare.

[Image: 02F83963-49BB-4752-82E0-A516E2FD2F79_zpsnpcoxzxi.jpg]
[Image: A74DB7FB-C0C9-4360-B821-F595DB0F327C_zpsxrem5abg.jpg]
[Image: 4DE5B9F8-6CAB-41FC-B08D-E6AD56A927A2_zpsbwmmm038.jpg]

RE: Rare Gretzky auto!!
That was a McDonalds redemption when they used to sell hockey cards from UD at their restaurants here in Canada. If I remember correctly that was the set from 1998. It may or may not be listed in Beckett because of its rarity. That is a very nice rare piece for sure. I will give you $25 for it, lol. Or as I look at the COA it may have been a product offering from UD's website as a purchase. Either way the card is from the McDonalds set one way or another.

I know it was a redemption, I don't know how many actually got redeemed. Thank you for the input Smile

Anyone know if this is in Beckett pricing?

Either way, I would recommend a new holder for those cards ... the old school screwdowns without the recessed areas tend to stick to glossy cards and wreak havoc with autographs.

Oh it won't be coming out of the case...

Its an old school case and is very protective but if its a pc card get it graded. The graded cards are much better protected long term. It's a really cool card. If you are selling it lmk,

Dan.

Really don't think anyone will offer the right amount to move it Smile

(11-19-2015, 10:25 PM)johlix Wrote: Really don't think anyone will offer the right amount to move it Smile
Ok I will bite, $25.00

Oh instalments?! :p