`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa (show off thread stickied)

RE: Secret Santa Who's interested?
I'd love to do it again this year. Vikings for me!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Secret Santa would likes = Tom Brady, Gronk, Patriots.

So how does this work from here. How do we draw our giftees? Is there a $$$ limit or???

only 8, need more
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

i'm down. how dose this work
Thank You for your time - Alan

I'm in.
I collect a ton. Some ideas: Low numbered parallels/refractors of Rodgers, Lacy, Nelson, Wilson, Lynch, Watt, in Certified, Crown Royale, Fire, Valor, and Prizm. Marian "The Barbarian" Barber III auto. Bob Sanders auto. Rodgers Patch cards and booklets, especially if there are more than one player on them, regardless of team. Any Jared Abbrederis I don't have. Montee Ball, Melvin Gordon Leaf State Pride autos. Any Vontaze Burfict I don't have.

get your wants in if you havnt already. Need to decide on BV to send.....I would say minimum ONE AUTO with a minimum bv of $30 and only send what you would want to receive....and send in the spirit of Christmas. In the past some have sent junk cards and I dont want to see that this year.

lmk
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I think a good amount of people had fun with it last year. I got a really steller Alshon Jeffery card (page 3) http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1568053.html

I'd like in. I'm limited on some teams because I'm in the team trader group. Need current Dolphins, Mike Vick, Devonte Freeman, and just in case you have any, Baseball Garrett Whitley as many as possible.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

need at least 1 more and we can get this rolling.....anyone not ok with sending 1 decent minimum bv $30 and up auto speak up now
need wants from some still.....I'll randomize tonight and notify who you send to.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Bob you can count me in if you need one more. All I ask from my secret Santa is to get me a Fred Taylor auto or auto jersey I don't have as all of my autos of Fred are scanned in my bucket in the appropriate folders.

If you have someone else that wants to I'll drop out. I was just doing it because you were down to 1 person
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.