`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2007-08 Hot Prospects Pack Pull

2007-08 Hot Prospects Pack Pull
Haven't been on in a while, but I thought I'd share my pull. My LCS had a stack of loose packs of Basketball. He had 2007-08 Hot Prospects, 2012-13 Prestige and 2012-13 Threads. He rarely gets basketball stuff in so I snatch up all of them, lol. I was thinking that the Hot Prospects packs might have an expired redemption of Durant, Jordan or LeBron and I'd still be happy with it. Around the third or fourth pack I pulled a LeBron James Notable Notations auto /50.

I collect him so it was perfect for me. This was the FIRST time I have pulled one of his autos. I told myself that once I pull one of LeBrons auto's I'd stopped collecting, lol. Out of the 15 packs of Hot Prospects I pulled:

LeBron James Notable Notations auto
Javaris Crittenton AutoGraphics
Sammy Mejia Rookie Autograph
and two Class of... (1992 and 1997)

The other packs didn't have anything in them. I'll try to post picks later.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: 2007-08 Hot Prospects Pack Pull
Nice to see you back. I remember pulling some of those "notable notations" from Hot Prospects. There should be some sort of an inscription with his autograph. But I have a feeling if it's a sticker auto then there'd likely be no inscription. Probably because LeBron signed a bunch of stickers at a sitting and unless he was instructed to also provide an inscription, he more than likely just gave his signature on each sticker.

Nonetheless, an enormous congratulations to you, sir! I pulled my first LeBron auto at my LCS too. It was in a box break of 06'07 SPX. I saw I hit an auto and all I saw was the signature at first and I KNEW that I finally pulled my first-ever LeBron auto. So, I showed the bare signature to the owner and he jumped so high he almost hit his ceiling because he knew whose signature that was too, lol. I'll never forget that moment and the feeling.

And I said the same thing too after I pulled my first-ever Jordan auto but I didn't stop, lol.

Again, congratulations and I can't wait to see your LeBron auto!!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Congratulations, the Lebron is an awesome hit from some loose packs. I am still waiting to pull my first auto of Lebron...or Kobe or Jordan. I may buy some more 2011-12 Panini Past & Present as the best autos I have ever pulled have come from those boxes. I have bought around a half dozen boxes and have pulled the following big names from them: Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, and Kyrie Irving XRC redemption. I am thinking I will get a few more boxes during Black Friday sales, as I'm hoping someone might has them for under or around $30 a box.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

nice hit!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

WOW congrats man!
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

(11-15-2015, 11:16 PM)vgqv Wrote: Nice to see you back. I remember pulling some of those "notable notations" from Hot Prospects. There should be some sort of an inscription with his autograph. But I have a feeling if it's a sticker auto then there'd likely be no inscription. Probably because LeBron signed a bunch of stickers at a sitting and unless he was instructed to also provide an inscription, he more than likely just gave his signature on each sticker.

Nonetheless, an enormous congratulations to you, sir! I pulled my first LeBron auto at my LCS too. It was in a box break of 06'07 SPX. I saw I hit an auto and all I saw was the signature at first and I KNEW that I finally pulled my first-ever LeBron auto. So, I showed the bare signature to the owner and he jumped so high he almost hit his ceiling because he knew whose signature that was too, lol. I'll never forget that moment and the feeling.

And I said the same thing too after I pulled my first-ever Jordan auto but I didn't stop, lol.

Again, congratulations and I can't wait to see your LeBron auto!!
Thanks. Unfortunately it's not an inscription, but it is a sticker auto (I personally have never had an issue with that tho). Hopefully the trick is to stop searching for more stuff, lol.
Here's the pic:

[Image: FullSizeRender_zpsmf9gywpt.jpg]
(11-16-2015, 02:26 PM)djohn Wrote: Congratulations, the Lebron is an awesome hit from some loose packs. I am still waiting to pull my first auto of Lebron...or Kobe or Jordan. I may buy some more 2011-12 Panini Past & Present as the best autos I have ever pulled have come from those boxes. I have bought around a half dozen boxes and have pulled the following big names from them: Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, and Kyrie Irving XRC redemption. I am thinking I will get a few more boxes during Black Friday sales, as I'm hoping someone might has them for under or around $30 a box.
I feel your pain, lol. It has taken me his whole career to personally pull one of his autos. Good luck
(11-16-2015, 10:30 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice hit!!!!!
Thanks
(11-17-2015, 07:44 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: WOW congrats man!
Thanks

Wow, that's a beautiful card. LeBron shooting mid-air, the sticker looks centered on the card and the kicker for me is that LeBron centered his signature on the sticker! Sick MOJO pull, congrats.!! What a pull and from packs, not even a box break, haha.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

What a pull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-18-2015, 01:33 AM)vgqv Wrote: Wow, that's a beautiful card. LeBron shooting mid-air, the sticker looks centered on the card and the kicker for me is that LeBron centered his signature on the sticker! Sick MOJO pull, congrats.!! What a pull and from packs, not even a box break, haha.
Thanks. I didn't even pay attention to the centering, lol. I was just glad I pulled it. Good eye.
(11-19-2015, 09:33 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: What a pull
Thanks