`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the online Card world and some questions about an Ebay Auction!

New to the online Card world and some questions about an Ebay Auction!
Wrong Forum

RE: New to the online Card world and some questions about an Ebay Auction!
Welcome to the boards. As far as Ebay/Paypal is concerned you have nothing to worry about. As a buyer, Ebay/PayPal always over protects the buyer so toss him an offer and see what he says. I'm guessing he would take $650 for that card. It may be worth a quick message to seller before you send an offer over and just ask what he is looking to get out of it? They will usually tell you right up front. But if he knows he only wants $650 for it and you send an offer over at $650 he may see if he can get you to go up higher.

Look at his feedback. If he has 500 plus transactions at 100% positive feedback, you are safe. I saw that card and it is awesome. Good luck getting it. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad that I've been getting positive feedback about ebay and paypal. Really the only thing I was shaky on was how to use paypal but it seems easy enough. Thanks for the tip about asking for what they want out of it...I just realized you can message the seller hahah I was use to buying on amazon. I really like the card and I like that Carmelo game used jersey he has. I've also seen about 100 cards I like so far on ebay so I have to pace myself! Again thanks for the response!

As far as pack ripping vs. buying exactly what you want is a personal thing.

I only buy what I want and never purchase wax boxes. I haven't since the early 90's. I don't want the clutter of stuff laying around. Others however enjoy that aspect of it and to be honest without them busting boxes there would be nothing on the market for the rest of us to pick from.

Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

I HAVE A BOX BREAKING ADDICTION, ILL NEVER GIVE IT UP, EVEN THOUGH I RARELY HIT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. AS FOR BUYING VS BREAKING, I HAVE MY PC THAT I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR USUALLY ILL BREAK A BOX OR TWO HERE AND THERE, OR GET INTO GROUP BREAKS IF I CANT FIND ANYTHING I NEED ON THE BAY FOR PC. CARD PRICES FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN ARE USUALLY MORE IN STORES AND CONVENTIONS THAN ON EBAY, BUT IT ALWAYS JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT THE CARD IS AND WHO IT IS.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

Wrong forum