`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arod Ionix Error Card, anyone have info?

Arod Ionix Error Card, anyone have info?
I have an A-Rod 2000 Ionix Error Card, that has McGwire printed as the name on the front. I cant find ANY other name errors from that set, or any info on this card to price it. There are Ionix errors, but they all have a different back than front, and none are name errors like this. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Arod Ionix Error Card, anyone have info?
Yeah, that's weird. I have several misprints from that set showing one player on the front and a different player on the back but not one with the wrong name on the front. Quality control certainly was low on that set. I don't think it's an error as much as it's just misprinted. Minimal value.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Maybe they were working on a Past & Present steroid set Smile

Sorry, could not resist that one. Low hanging fruit and all. But no, I don't have any useful info on this set. Good luck.

I bet an worker took home some scrap cards...

I had a Mike Piazza one with "Williams" stamped on it.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Seems more like a misprint than an error just like Zeprock said which would make its value minimal since its a printing flaw.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s