`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2015 high(er) end Secret Santa ***UPDATE DEC 6TH***

RE: 2015 high(er) end Secret Santa ***UPDATE POST #120***
HOF Collector and myself have agreed on the card to send. Looking forward to giving and receiving. Smile

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

pm sent
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I got several submissions in today. I'll update the list and if complete, I'll send out everyone's personal information later tonight when I get home. Thanks again gentlemen.

(11-24-2015, 03:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I got several submissions in today. I'll update the list and if complete, I'll send out everyone's personal information later tonight when I get home. Thanks again gentlemen.
Thanks for spearheading this bud!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(11-24-2015, 03:08 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Thanks for spearheading this bud!
Not a problem!
Ok guys. I'm waiting for one last entry. So in the meantime I'm going to start sending out your personal info. Feel free to ask any questions you may still have. I'll give a brief summary of the rules when I post the available cards list.

All personal information has been sent out. If you did not get it, pm me.

A few last reminders:
1. You cannot ask any other players what their contribution to the contest is.

2. You can ask if a player knows who his Secret Santa is if trying to trade numbers but you cannot tell him if he doesn't know.

3. If numbers are traded, both parties must address the the thread stating they have in fact switched numbers. KEEP TRACK OF YOUR NUMBERS!

4. The only number you need to worry about right now is the "receiving from" number. This is the tradable number where you can try and position yourself for a great card.

5. You cannot trade a player his own number. PAY ATTENTION SO YOU DONT TRADE FOR YOUR OWN NUMBER!

JUST A LITTLE HINT: IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A POSITION WHERE YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR SECRET SANTA IS, THERE IS AN OUT. AT ANY POINT IN TIME THERE IS A WAY TO DETERMINE WHO YOUR GETTING IN A TRADE. RE-READ THE RULES!

Finally, this is supposed to be fun and get the Hollidays started. The list is coming shortly.

RE: 2015 high(er) end Secret Santa ***UPDATE POST #126***
So if I have a suspicion about who is sending a particular card that I'd love to receive, how do I go about trying to trade for it? Do we get to know everyone's numbers so I can ask everyone who has number suchandsuch or am I just blindly trading for another number with no correlation between numbers and participants?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(11-25-2015, 02:02 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: So if I have a suspicion about who is sending a particular card that I'd love to receive, how do I go about trying to trade for it? Do we get to know everyone's numbers so I can ask everyone who has number suchandsuch or am I just blindly trading for another number with no correlation between numbers and participants?
Well, you have the info on one person, which is a good place to start. If you can manage to snag that number, trade again and again until you land yourself the number you desire. No , the only way to figure out people's numbers is for participants to start trading which can be done by pm. Simply ask to trade numbers or you may have to make a small bribe. Ideally you'd like to acquire the persons info you have first so that you now know who your Secret Santa is. From there you keep trading. REMEMBER, if you blindly trade away your number there is one move you can make to guarantee that you know who your receiving in your next trade and will only be a number for number swap!

* One participant knows everyone's information

I believe participants photobucket link are also a clue to what they are sending that's listed

(11-26-2015, 05:30 PM)tengbino Wrote: I believe participants photobucket link are also a clue to what they are sending that's listed
I'm sure you could probably figure out a couple but remember, there's quite a few of us with the same cards.