`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Buy online baseball box from Canada

Buy online baseball box from Canada
Hi i just want to know if somebody knew a good online store in Canada to buy hobby boxes.

I knew already Blowout, Dave and Adams, etc but with the exchange rate (1$ = 1.36 us) its become expensive.

Sorry for my english usually i speak french.

RE: Buy online baseball box from Canada
I'd ask Ounagi, Rogerrabbit or Greek gooney. Sorry to any other Canadian traders out there. Those are the guys I know are up there because I deal with them all the time.

There are two stores in Calgary, both of which sell online. Of course they're getting their stuff from the US, so their prices are not immune to the exchange rate either...

http://www.mapleleafsports.ca/

http://www.eastridgehobbies.ca/
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks i will check these stores. I live in Quebec and we don't have much LCS... The only shop i know it's Imaginaire in Quebec CIty but they have limited choice.

(10-27-2015, 06:46 PM)bungleboy Wrote: Thanks i will check these stores. I live in Quebec and we don't have much LCS... The only shop i know it's Imaginaire in Quebec CIty but they have limited choice.
i deal with the same store every time in calgary,its called maple leaf sports .check him out real good store he will have most products

I have a friend who had very good experiences with Miraj trading in Ottawa and I myself if I do buy from a local source I buy from Cloutsnchara in Kitchener.
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

(10-27-2015, 07:44 PM)ounagi Wrote: i deal with the same store every time in calgary,its called maple leaf sports .check him out real good store he will have most products
Hasn't that store been around for forever? or am I thinking of something else? My mom is from Edmonton and if I recall I used to make her stop at a shop in Calgary.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(10-31-2015, 02:49 AM)tate31nym Wrote: Hasn't that store been around for forever? or am I thinking of something else? My mom is from Edmonton and if I recall I used to make her stop at a shop in Calgary.
im not sure exactly how long he has been around .ive have been dealing with him for 4 years now.

(11-01-2015, 09:54 PM)ounagi Wrote: im not sure exactly how long he has been around .ive have been dealing with him for 4 years now.

This would've been quite some time ago. The shop name just seems really familiar and I just wondered.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile