`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Redemption Replacement...oh the suspense...

Topps Redemption Replacement...oh the suspense...
So about two weeks ago I called Topps about getting a replacement for a 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Prospect Refractor of Guillermo Pimental. I told him I'm a huge Cubs fan and he said he would see what they had available for a replacement and get one mailed to me within a few days. Well I got it in the mail today:
[Image: 1027151719_zpsf8phoega.jpg]

Not at all what I was expecting. Sad Oh well, can't win them all I suppose. On a couple positive notes; at least this guy made it to the show this year and didn't do too bad and the card is in very good condition. heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Topps Redemption Replacement...oh the suspense...
Not a bad replacement at all. I get a chance to watch him pitch. He looks pretty good.

RE: Topps Redemption Replacement...oh the suspense...
(10-27-2015, 05:27 PM)woogie23 Wrote: So about two weeks ago I called Topps about getting a replacement for a 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Prospect Refractor of Guillermo Pimental. I told him I'm a huge Cubs fan and he said he would see what they had available for a replacement and get one mailed to me within a few days. Well I got it in the mail today:
Not at all what I was expecting. Sad Oh well, can't win them all I suppose. On a couple positive notes; at least this guy made it to the show this year and didn't do too bad and the card is in very good condition. heh
If you want, I have that 2012 Guillermo Pimental Platinum auto ... If you're having replacement remorse, I'd gladly swap them with you Smile
JK... You did better with E-Rod ... I have a small Eduardo Rodriguez collection ... He's a pretty good pitcher. I'd be happy that you got him instead.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.